The Ondo State government has agreed with the organised labour on mode of salaries payment.
Below is the full details of the salary payment;
SALARY PAYMENT UPDATE.
Organised Labour and government met today (26/08/2021) at the Cocoa Conference Hall of the Governor’s office following FAAC meeting for the month of July, 2021.
The meeting considered the FAAC RECEIPTS and VAT INFLOW vis-a-vis what is payable with the balance of 4.5bn being the net allocation for the month under reference.
After a careful look and discussion of government proposals, the following were agreed to;
1. 65% balance of April, 2021 for;
A. Core Civil Servants.
2. 10% Part payment for May, 2021 thus;
A. Core Civil Servants
3. In the same vein, JUDICIARY and OWENA PRESS will get % of their respective salaries.
4. Also, Tertiary institutions will get 50% subvention for the month of May, 2021.
5. Ad-hoc Staff of HMB, SPORTS COUNCIL and Ministry of Agriculture will sure take percentage of their allowances.
6. Consolidated payment of Leave Bonus will commence for the month of January and February, 2021.
6. Organised Labour wishes to reiterate that, workers interest shall be protected always and in the present circumstance, we crave for more understanding as this time shall soon pass.
7. Payment will commence latest next week Monday.
Organised Labour Bureau of Information.